Lemont & Marilyn

Lemont & Marilyn
Lemont & Marilyn -- Anniversary Picture 2010

Sunday, April 10, 2011

April 10 Update

Sunday!  And yes, it was interesting.  The call load was much lighter.  Mom even found time to review Sunday school and RS lessons.  We still had only one lead again today and NO escalation folks, so on some of the more complicated calls our hands were tied.  This puts us just over half-way through our first full work week--just have Mon and Tue to go, then we'll  have a couple of days off.  I am still not used to how tiring it is when I'm not doing anything physical.  I would have expected that my construction work or flagging would have been more of a physical drain, but by the end of the day here I'm pretty whipped.  Guess my body misses the exercise provided by more physical jobs.  We have signed up for the Orem Fitness Center, we just need to get organized with proper gear and get into a routine of going.  I'm sure that will help.  When I was at the Times I was able to use the Executive Fitness Center and started my day with a couple hours there 3 times a week and it felt great.  Of course I was salaried then and could easily adjust my schedule to accommodate the morning workouts.  Now we're on a fixed schedule so we'll have to go really early before work or  hang around afterwards.  But I'm sure we'll work it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment