Lemont & Marilyn

Lemont & Marilyn
Lemont & Marilyn -- Anniversary Picture 2010

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April 12 Update

Well, we made it through our first full week out of training.  Mom is feeling better and better about it and is doing a smashing job.  I still get really tired by the end of the day.  Guess I miss the stimulation of doing more creative work as a programmer.  We have the next couple of days off and plan to get some routine maintenance tasks taken care of.  My car is having a problem with one of the oxygen sensors so I've got to get that checked.  The weather forecast is for rain both days so I don't know how much we'll get done around the ranch.  Just about to where it needs to be mowed and we need to start getting ready to plant our garden.  I also noticed a few more singles have blown off the roof so I've got to climb up there and take care of that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment