Lemont & Marilyn

Lemont & Marilyn
Lemont & Marilyn -- Anniversary Picture 2010

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

April 26 Update

We wrapped up another week at Ancestry.com today.  I haven't seen Moms stats but I think I've been handling around 50-60 calls a day.  Don't know how that compares to seasoned reps, but I suspect it is still low.  I tend to spend too much time on each call.  I had a meeting on Monday afternoon with one of the recruiters to followup on an application I submitted through monster.com for a recent posting for a Senior Director Web Operations.  I meet every one of the posted job requirements.  I am told HR will be meeting with the hiring managers the middle of next week and they will choose about 6 candidates to call in for interviews from among "many" qualifed applicants.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  Not sure what my chances are, but I am hopeful.  We have had some heavy rain and even some more snow this last week -- and both days we were reminded how grateful we were to NOT be out flagging in that weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment