Lemont & Marilyn

Lemont & Marilyn
Lemont & Marilyn -- Anniversary Picture 2010

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March 23 Update

We completed our third day of training today.  We got to spend a few minutes listening in on actual customer service calls.  We also received our personal copies of Family Tree Maker and started learning how to use it.  I also had a meeting with one of the recruiters about a director of member services position.  It wasn't an actual interview, more of an exploratory meeting for both of us, but I thought it went well and he said he was going to "flag" my resume for his boss, who is actually responsible for filling the position.  The recruiter said they had another director level position that isn't posted right now that he thought I might be good for. 

I also went to a C.E.R.T. class tonight to begin getting re-certified.  Mom was going to take the class too, but since we were working last week when the first class was held, she missed it and has to wait for the next class.  I get re-certified by attending the rest of the classes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment