Lemont & Marilyn

Lemont & Marilyn
Lemont & Marilyn -- Anniversary Picture 2010

Thursday, March 31, 2011

March 31 Update

Well, we are done with our two weeks training as of today (we're taking tomorrow off for Jerry's wedding).  When we come back we'll work Mon and Tue, then have Wed-Thu off, then work Fri-Tue.  I was paired with one of the top agents today and it went well.  Mom will be taking a written form of the final test on Monday.  She had a much better day on the phones today.  I chatted briefly with one of the managers at the end of the day and he quipped that they "needed to get me into the right job" (referring to some kind of senior IT position).  Guess my networking is working!  I'm  hoping it pays off soon.  I don't think I was cut out to handle customer phone calls all day.  It isn't really all that bad, but I guess I miss the creativity I had in my old jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment