Lemont & Marilyn

Lemont & Marilyn
Lemont & Marilyn -- Anniversary Picture 2010

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March 30 Update

One more day of training.  Mom re-took her final test and got 75%.  She needs 80 to pass.  She was pretty stressed out over having to take it over and I think that made it harder for her than it should have been.   She doesn't know yet if/when she'll be taking it again.  I think I saw they allowed up to three tries, so she should still have one to go.   I spent the whole day on the phones with another agent looking over my shoulder.  Mom was on the phones after she finished her test.  Some things are getting easier -- I think -- but every call is different enough that there isn't much to carry over from one to the next.  Guess it is good experience to get a lot of different things to handle, but it isn't very comfortable! 

No comments:

Post a Comment